Thursday, July 05, 2007

Move Over Jordan! £180,000 Real Life Barbie to Launch Glamour Modelling Career at the Age of 46

A 46-year old mother of three from St. Neots in Cambridgeshire is planning a lifetime-first-ever topless photo shoot - normally reserved for 20-something models - after national newspaper and magazine picture editors spotted her on TV.

Sarah, who is famous her £180,000 surgically-enhanced body, is turning her modelling dreams into reality thanks to more than 25 cosmetic procedures. And her youthful looks have recently prompted widespread UK TV and radio exposure, whilst national newspaper articles have been syndicated all over the world.

Sarah Burge – known in the media as the Real Life Barbie www.reallifebarbie.com – has now promised to reveal her breasts (incidentally one of the only body areas that are not surgically enhanced) for the first time in the national media for the right publication.

Sarah said,

“I think it’s so invigorating to think I have this wonderful new modelling opportunity when most women my age are expected to settle down. It shows just what can be achieved of you really put your mind to it.

“I could be just like any other woman at my age. But thanks to good diet, exercise and quality cosmetic advice I feel like my career is just beginning. I’m so excited!”

Media coverage as far a field as Italy, Singapore, Norway, Australia, New Zealand and Russia have seen Sarah’s www.reallifebarbie.com website receive as many as 50,000 visitors a day. Hundreds of personal emails from admirers have also flooded in including 20 proposals of marriage.

Sarah has now adopted and ambassadorial role promoting the benefits of cosmetic surgery and championing the rights of individuals choosing cosmetic surgery to maintain their looks.

Sarah would even be willing to have an operation in front of a live TV audience, if she felt that more people would become open to the benefits of cosmetic surgery as a consequence.

But all that will have to wait when her new modelling career takes off.

Sarah added,

“I remember being told when I was younger to commission a portfolio of photographs while I still had my looks. It feels like I’m being given a second chance and I intend to grasp it with both hands.

“I need to think carefully which magazine or newspaper publishes the exclusive first photo shoot. But after that who knows! Thanks to cosmetic surgery there’s no reason why I couldn’t be glamour modelling when I’m in my 60’s.”

“I’m committed to being a huge success. And hopefully I can inspire other women to follow in my footsteps. If I can do it, anyone can.”

More information about Sarah Burge – including the opportunity to purchase photographic prints - is available from the website www.reallifebarbie.com.

ENDS

No comments: